The Prophet (صَلَّىٰ ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ) said, “The best among you are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.”
Holy Qur’an Tajweed learning material and exercise booklets :-
Etiquette of Reciting Qur’an
Some of the etiquettes mention by Ibn Katheer:
- One should neither recite nor touch the Qur’an except in a state of purification.
- One should pause his recitation when yawning.
- One should not interrupt his recitation and speak, except if necessary.
- One should be attentive to what he is reciting.
- One should pause at a verse mentioning reward and ask Allah for that reward.
- One should pause at a verse mentioning punishment and seek refuge in Allah from that punishment.
- One should not raise his voice when reciting to the extent that he confuses other adjacent reciters.