*** Important Announcement ***
Further to the recent developments over Covid-19 it is with great sadness and heavy heart to announce that after the guidance received from UKIM Central and Government guidance on Mass gatherings; Madina Masjid, Levenshulme, Manchester has decided the followings in the best interest of our brothers and sisters and local community as a whole.
- Madina Masjid Levenshulme, Manchester is closed from Thursday 19th Mar 2020 until further notice.
- Jummah prayers will also not take place until further notice. As a result brothers and sisters are advised to pray Zuhr prayers at home instead.
- The Madrassah will be closed with immediate effect until further notice.
- We are working on making plans to put in place to provide homework and support to our Madrassah children.
- Regular Adhan (5 times) and essential reminders will still be broadcasted via Masjid Radio System.
- Those who have already got radio are advised to stay tuned. Those need to buy new sets are advised to contact Imam of masjid.
- Regular updates will be provided through this Masjid website.
- “Make your home a masjid” Lead salah congregation at your home. Try to pray in congregation with your family.
- All community activities are also suspended till further notice.
We will keep you updated as and when the situation progresses.
May Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala protect and guide us all.
Help available for Madina Masjid neighbours...
If you are elderly or unwell and need help please contact one of the following number so help can be arranged through Madina Masjid volunteers.
Hafiz Saleem 07943 174382
Mehboob ur Rehman 07962 082773
Abdul Majid 07886 612485
All events have been cancelled!
Madina Masjid and Community Centre strives to meet the religious and social needs of the community. We do this by offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere; non-judgmental and nurturing of the human soul.
We have been on this site since the late 1980’s and have continued to expand and grow to meet the growing local population. Our Masjid is a place of worship, a communal hub of local activity and an educational centre. We cater for the needs of the young and old, female and male alike.