Welcome to Madina Masjid Madrasah
The Prophet (صَلَّىٰ ٱللَّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ وَسَلَّمَ) said, “The best among you are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.”
Registration & Enrolment
We have been serving the local Muslim community for many years. Our main aim is to educate and inspire young people in a friendly madrassah environment so they may become active members of our society
We want to make the evening Madressa(school) admissions process as smooth as possible for all of our students. All parents/guardians must complete the enrolment form to re-enroll existing students or a new student into the Madressa. Click here to download Enrolment Form.
School is open Monday to Friday from 17:00 – 18:45. Madrassa is closed over the weekend. In addition to this, the school will also be closed on Eid days.
Holy Qur’an Tajweed learning material and exercise booklets :-
Etiquette of Reciting Qur’an
Some of the etiquettes mention by Ibn Katheer:
- One should neither recite nor touch the Qur’an except in a state of purification.
- One should pause his recitation when yawning.
- One should not interrupt his recitation and speak, except if necessary.
- One should be attentive to what he is reciting.
- One should pause at a verse mentioning reward and ask Allah for that reward.
- One should pause at a verse mentioning punishment and seek refuge in Allah from that punishment.
- One should not raise his voice when reciting to the extent that he confuses other adjacent reciters.